27.3.11

Look Of The Day.









I'm off out tonight with my boyfriend for a drink and this is what I'm wearing.

Coral blouse - New Look
Black vest - ASOS
Jeans - Tesco
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - River Island
Jewellery - H&M, Dorothy Perkins, ASDA, Topshop, M&S, New Look.

I'm really loving floaty sheer fabrics at the moment. I'm going shopping tomorrow and hoping to pick up some more floaty things for the summer. Also loving clashing colours so I love this coral blouse with the mint belt!

Please excuse the poor pictures, it's getting dark outside and my mum isn't great with an SLR!!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute top :-) and the blouse is gorgeous, I love everything remotely sheer!

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox