26.4.11

Look Of The Day.



This was last nights outfit. I went to see my boyfriend's band playing at the pub down the road. They played outside so it was like a mini festival so I thought my new maxi would be perfect. Of course when I went out at 5pm it was sunny and warm so didn't think I'd bother taking out a cardigan. As soon as the sun went down at 8.30pm and the wind came out I was freeeeeezing! It was a great night anyway and I loved wearing my maxi dress.





Maxi Dress : Primark
Necklace : DIY from an old broken one
Bracelets : H&M, Primark
Sunglasses : M&S
Shoes : Matalan

Have you been wearing maxi dresses? Love or hate them?!

Heather xoxox

2 comments:

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox