30.5.11

Latest Purchases & Swings!

Hey Hey!!

Firstly an apology for not updating very much recently. I'm back now though!

Just a quick one today.

Last week me and my friend Elle went to see my friend Spadge at her house in Lincolnshire. She lives in an amazing mansion which her parents had built themselves. It's like a holiday everytime we go, such a beautiful house by the river complete with ducks, swans and a wooden swing in the trees. I adore the place, I never want to leave when we go to visit! Here's a pic she took of me on the swing. Hopefully going back in July!
And here's a couple of things I've bought recently.

Cardigan £3 Primark. Been looking for this for a while so I was most pleased when I found it on sale for £3!
Aztec print top £7.99 New Look.

Tassle Top (DIY) New Look

Coral Tassle Top £15 Topshop

Dress £15 (sale) Dorothy Perkins. This is mainly for work (when I do weddings I want to look a bit posher than usual)

Gladiator's £8 Azuri.

Pretty pleased with all this. Just ordered a few things in the H&M sale as well so looking forward to receiving those! One is a gorgeous loose knit white jumper and the other is a turquoise loose vest which I also have a coral here

Right I shall leave you in peace!
Until next time!
Heather xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox