31.5.11

Look Of The Day.

Today's look. I picked up this hat from ASDA the other day, it was only £6 and I absolutely love it. I've been after a floppy hat for such a long time but didn't want to spend alot on one since I won't wear it too often. So this was perfect for me! The cardigan was a bargain at £3 from Primark. The shoes were in the sale from Primark as well, they hurt my feet at the back but they look so good. The bag is my mum's, I stole it for the day! We share quite a few items! I love the casual look with the floppy hat.





Vest : ASOS
Cardigan : Primark
Jeans : Topshop
Shoes : Primark
Bag : New Look
Hat : ASDA

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!
    Especially the ripped out jeans.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox