28.7.11

Outfit of the day

The H&M jumper makes another appearance, I do love it! This is what I wore last night to go for a pub dinner with my boyfriend and then quiz night. I am so sick of wearing jeans everyday so I thought I'd get my shorts out for once. This belt was on my wishlist for ages but I couldn't spend £40 on a belt so when I saw it on ebay for £15 I snapped it up straight away! Everyone knows I'm around when I wear it as I make a rather loud jingle noise!!





Jumper : H&M
Leggings : Next
Shorts : Topshop
Boots : Ebay
Belt : River Island (Ebay)
Necklace : Topman

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! and I want that belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment chick. Fab outfit adore the belt. Yeah you should do a boot sale it feels good to have a clear out and make some dosharoonies xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox