18.7.11

Style Icons : Mary-Kate & Ashley

I'm not going to pretend I know which one is which, they are twins after all (Mary-Kate has a more homeless look than Ashley?!), but what I do know is these 2 beautiful ladies have some awesome style! They are so effortlessly stylish and look good in pretty much everything they wear. OK so there have also been some pretty bad fashion errors but mainly I think they look pretty good. I also have a bit of a soft spot for them due to the fact they are pretty much the same age and height as me. Being a tiny person, I always have to think 'will that suit me?' but MK & A always look good despite also being petite!

I'm also in love with their boho looking hair and make up. I'm a big fan of messy hair and dark brown smokey eyes.



What do you think of the Olsen Twins style? Stylish? Awful?
I personally love it :)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. their style rocks love them they always look amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their style so much, they always look fab :)

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love their style! I would kill for the chunky heels and sloppy knits and maxis.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox