20.7.11

Winter Navajo

Here's my winter version of my previous post. The H&M Autumn/Winter catalogue dropped through my door yesturday and I fell in love with this poncho. I do think I may be a little on the petite side to wear it as it may swamp me but I'll be sure to give it a try next time I'm in Nottingham. I did however order a black felt floppy hat which I've been after for ages so that made my day. I'm glad that the aztec trend is still alive over the winter as well.

I saw these boots in Topsgop the other day and I think they are utterly gorgeous. However since Topshop shoes usually kill my feet I'll leave them on shelves I think!

Winter Navajo

H M loose shirt
£3.99 - hm.com

Skinny jeans
$80 - topshop.com

H m poncho
£15 - hm.com

TopShop high heels
$160 - topshop.com

Low Luv x Erin Wasson gold ring
$49 - shopthetrendboutique.com

H M metal necklace
£6.99 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox