23.10.11

Parka







I got this parka as an early birthday present from my mum and dad. I've fancied one for a while but because I'm short I thought it would make me look really young but I tried this one on and thought it looked pretty awesome. I do need to wear it with heels though! I've got lovely cream fur inside so will keep me warm on the colder days. It was a gorgeous day yesterday so I got my mum to take a few pics on the park at the back of our house. It's a lovely park!

I thought I'd show you my new tattoo before I forget! I got it done 5 weeks ago and I love it and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would!



Thanks to my new followers as well, I hope you enjoy my blog!! I will be checking yours out soon!
xoxox

3 comments:

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox