11.11.11

double jumpers.

I really can't take this aztec dress off. I've been to Nottingham today, I thought wearing this dress with a jumper over the top was gonna be enough, it was pretty warm when I left the house. Of course it was freeeeeezing in the city, wish I'd worn a coat! The annoying thing at this time of year is that it's freezing outside and far too hot in the shops. I didn't find much to buy, I got a rust beanie from Primark and also found a glitter Reindeer which I wanted last year, it's turquoise so it will be perfect in my dining room this Christmas and was a bargain £4!!



Dress - Vero Moda @ ASOS
Jumper - H&M
Boots - Topshop
Scarf- H&M (very old)

I'm wearing my beloved Ambush boots from Topshop which are so comfy and go with absolutely everything. I would usually never spend £75 on a pair of boots, I'm a big bargain hunter (or a cheap skate maybe) but these were SO worth the money and I'm very glad I got them. Unfortunately one of the boots was on display and you can see where the shoe holder has been inside it which is annoying. I really don't think they should sell shoes that have been on display, they always look older than the one in the box.

As I mentioned in a previous post, it was my birthday a few days ago and my boyfriend got me an Eternity ring which we went to pick up on Wednesday. I love it SO much, it's perfect! Here it is!



Have a lovely weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love the aztec print :) & what a pretty ring, and a lovely boyfriend! Happy be-lated birthday too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring its so pretty ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox