28.10.12

Casual




Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for the hiatus yet again, I'm such a bad blogger! I promise I'm gonna at least try to do some outfit posts this Winter!

I saw this jacket on the amazing Lily @ LLYMRS a few months ago and fell in love so when I saw it in my local Primark for £10 I had to grab it. It looks so much more expensive than a Primark jacket as well and is perfect for bringing in the metallics trend this season. I love the leather lapels too! You can easily dress this jacket up or down.

This outfit it pretty casual but the jacket adds a bit of spice to it which I love!

Jacket - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Top - Next
Boots - Topshop
Belt - ASOS

Until next time, which hopefully won't be too long, have fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Cannot believe this jacket is primark! Looks so designer! Actually looks a lot like a whistles one ive had my eye on for a while

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those boots from Topshop too, I love how they go with so much. I love that jacket to- shame it;s from a while ago
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox