31.1.13

20 facts about me

I've seen a few 'facts about me' Youtube videos and a few blogs posts recently so I thought I'd give it a go myself as a break from outfit posts! I find these things rather difficult even though I've known myself for 26 years...anyway here goes!



1. I'm a big fan of Winter, Summer annoys me and I got hot and bothered.
2. I used to ice skate a lot and got to Grade 8 in lessons. I wish I'd carried on!
3. I have 2 tattoos but I only have my ears pierced once. I'm planning a few more tattoos.
4. My favourite film is Benny & Joon.
5. I have a pretty long scar on my stomach from when I fell off a climbing frame when I was 9, a nail ripped my skin... Lovely!
6. I love interior design and have a big soft spot for anything shabby chic. I'm in the middle of refurbishing a chest of drawers at the moment.
7. I've had my photography published in about 5 magazines.
8. I'm addicted to Cherry Carmex lipbalm, I cannot cope without it.
9. My hair is so knotty it takes me 20 minutes to brush through it.
10. I could easily take 400 photos in the space of an hour.
11. I never ever read books. I get bored after the first page.
12. I'm 5ft 2.5in. the .5 is very important!
13. My boyfriend is 12 years older than me.
14. My favourite food is Thai Red Curry.
15. Me and my boyfriend always watch Pointless while having our dinner!
16. I studied fashion design at college but never did anything with it.
17. I talk in my sleep and wake up choking most nights. Yeah I'm really normal!!
18. I'm in love with Helsinki, Finland and would love to live there.
19. I'm terrified of flying but I still get on the plane but only if it's to go to Helsinki!
20. I'm an atheist.

2 comments:

  1. I studied interior design at Uni and didn't do anything with it, well I did for a year then realised it wasn't for me :(
    I'm tiny too every .5 counts ;)
    Cherry Carmex is the best!!!!!

    Xx

    http://littleandrandom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous, arh I love all your 20 facts. Climbing frame accident ouch!!! You can keep Winter, I am a total Summer chick :0).

    I am in love with your hat hun xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox